VAPORSTATE T4 Smart 4 Bay Battery Charger & Power Bank
The VaporState T4 Smart 4 Bay Battery Charger & Power Bank serves as not only an intelligent charger but a handy poer bank if those charged batteries are left in the 4 bays. The T4 has a push back slide top cover allowing very easy access to install and remove unprotected 18650 batteries and is perfect to utilise your older ones you may have around for power bank usage only.
The handy size of the T4 makes it portable and easily fits into your back pocket to allow true charging on the go whilst staying connected on the phone or puffing on your vape.
- Compact and lightweight design for easy carrying
- DIY a power bank for your vape device or phone
- Indicator light show charging progress
- Please charge the batteries with USB cable or other chargers
- Compatibility (Batteries)
- 4 x 18650 UNPROTECTED Li-ion rechargeable batteries (not included)
- Compatibility (Devices)
- Apple iPhone/iPad (Lightening Port Incl.)
- All other devices with Micro-USB port
- Design with LCD display
- Output voltage
- Output current
- Charging status
- Material: ABS
- Apple Lightening
- USB 2.0
- USB 3.1 Type-C
- Input Voltage
- Output Voltage
- Output Current
- 1 x 2A Port
- 1 x 1A Port
- Dimensions 100 x 84 x 26mm
- Weight 88g
What's in the Box?
- 1 x T4 Smart Charger Powerbank
- 1 x Micro-USB charge cable
- 1 x User manual
General Battery Safety
Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never use a lot of force on the battery to install
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specification and never exceed them
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries.