VAPOR STORM Eco 90W Device
THE VAPOR STORM ECO 90W DEVICE is a ultra portable and pocket friendly 'Tradie Vape', lightweight, tough and durable. It incorporates a simple design with basic features, yet delivers an adequate powerful output that easily pairs with most 24mm diameter tanks, even the latest Mesh Coil Technology.
In fact, this little device punches way above it’s weight class for performance, durability, design and value for money. Made of high-quality and super durable ABS plastic material with a bonded rubberised coating, and extremely lightweight.
The ECO 90 is comfortable to use all day, having contours and slight bulges in all the right places, giving it an outstanding feeling of comfort in the hand.
The Eco 90W is powered with a single 18650 battery (sold separately), and since there is no screen drawing current battery life is exceptional. Lastly, the Eco 90W has a strong magnetic battery cover and a large slightly oversized firing button making this one of the simplest devices to live with daily.
Main Features & Specifications
- Diamensions: 82*40*25mm
- Weight: 46g
- Construction: ABS
- Maximum Wattage: 90W
- Voltage Range: 3.3~4.2V
- Auto Firing Protection: 10 seconds
- Battery Requirement: 1 x 18650 (sold seperately)
- Recharging Current: 750mA
- Battery Cover: Magnetic
What's In The Box?
- 1 x Eco 90W device
- 1 x Charge cable
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Warranty card
- 1 x Battery warning card
- 1 x Authenticity Certificate
- 3 Months manufacturers replacement
- DOA, advise within 7 days of purchase date
General Battery Safety
Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never use a lot of force on the battery to install
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specification and never exceed them
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries.