UWELL Crown 3 Tank
THE UWELL CROWN 3 TANK experienced a complete design overhaul while maintaining the sleek and eye-catching finish that went into the first two designs.
The visually appealing Crown 3 features a Stainless Steel/Quartz Glass construction and measures at 24.5mm in diameter. The new-and-improved threaded top cap design features sleek machine-cut grooves for additional grip and can be removed effortlessly for easy access to the dual 3.5mm x 6mm top-filling fill ports. The Crown 3 Sub-Ohm tank promotes a completely leak-free design due to its locking centre-chamber and requires a Uwell key or flathead screwdriver to fully disassemble or replace the glass (key included).
Aside from its aesthetically pleasing design, perhaps the most impressive feature of the Crown 3 is the new thread less “Plug and Pull” coil system that Uwell has implemented. Unlike the original Crown or the Crown 2, the Crown 3 features a new SUS316 Parallel Coil design that slide effortlessly into the tank. These new coils are significantly larger than Uwell’s previous coil heads and can handle significantly higher wattages than the previous coils.
NEW Crown 3 Meshed UN2 0.25ohm Coil NOW AVAILABLE
Additionally, Uwell have now released the latest UN2 Meshed Coil Technology for the Crown 3, allowing users to easily upgrade this tank to the same cloud and flavour performance levels only seen in the very latest 2019 onwards models like the Vayrian 2 and Crown 4.
The Crown 3 also features three fixed adjustable airflow inlets that can be opened or closed at the user’s discretion to fine-tune their vaping experience to meet their exact airflow preferences. If you’re looking for an attractive top-filling tank that harnesses some of the most impressive atomizer head technology today, Uwell’s Crown 3 will help elevate your overall flavour experience and make your device look remarkable in the process!
Main Features & Specifications
- Anti-Leak Threaded Top Filling
- Separate Condensation Holder
- Easier to Clean
- Higher Power & Large Clouds
- Precise Tri Adjustable Airflow
- Smooth Airflow
- Strong Flavour
- Diameter: 24.5mm
- Height: 62.7mm
- Fluid Capacity: 5mL
- Construction Material
- Stainless Steel
- Quartz Glass
- Silicone Seals
- New Plug-n-Pull Coil Head Change-Out Method
- Crown 3 Coil Head Range
- Option 1
- Type: SS316 Parallel Wire Coil
- Resistance: 0.25ohm
- Wattage Range: 80~90W
- Option 2
- Type: SS316 Parallel Wire Coil
- Resistance: 0.5ohm
- Wattage Range: 70~80W
- Option 3
- Type: NEW UN2 MESHED COIL
- Resistance: 0.23ohm
- Wattage Range: 65~75W
- Widebore Drip Tip - Vibrant Colors
- Thread Connection: 510 Pin
What's in the Box?
- Coil Head
- Tank Glass
- 3 Months Manufacturers Replacement (excluding coil heads & glass)
- Always 'prime' coil with e-liquid prior to use. 5 minute 'prime & sit' time recommended. Failure to do so may lead to the cotton being burnt within the coil head, this will lead to an unpleasant 'burnt' taste making the coil head unfit for use.
- Thoroughly dismantle, clean and inspect all tank components for wear, faults or replacement of rubber O-rings and or seals. Failure to do so may cause the newly installed coil head to not work correctly and may even damage preventing further use.
- Do not attempt to clean used coil heads with water, this will lead to the coil wire rusting and should be strongly avoided. However, if the coil head needs to be 'freshened' due to a change in e-liquid flavour then we recommend the use of isopropyl Cleaning Alcohol. Simply submerge coil head in a small cap full of isopropyl and lightly agitate and even use an old tooth brush to gentle clean away any contaminants. CAUTION: Allow the coil head to FULLY DRY in a shaded dry area before use.