TESLA Nano 120W SteamPunk
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Tesla Nano is back with a NEW steampunk version. The new device features a die cast zinc alloy body, is powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold seperately), has up to 120W of power, features temperature control modes, can be fired in TCR mode and has a taste control system.
The Nano Steampunk device features a zinc alloy chassis, has an amazing steampunk design and is available in Antique Brass, Antique Copper, Black Stainless & Stainless. The device measures 90 x 55 x 25mm and weighs 250g. Its control face is built with a bright 0.91-in OLED screen with a horizontal menu. At the top, there’s a spring-loaded 510 threaded connection and a large base area for convenient and level tank system installs. The over-sized firing button is located at the top and angles downward for easy firing with amazing ergonomics, giving a natural feel. The Tesla Nano 120W SteamPunk is easily turned on/off by a physical switch right below the firing button, the look of which is in keeping with the SteamPunk design theme. The Nano 120W accepts two 18650 batteries, accessed at the bottom and conveniently hinged to allow an easy flip open motion for easy access.
Technically, this affordable device has a lot of the latest technology and can be used in numerous modes incl. wattage, temperature control (with nickel, titanium or stainless steel) and TCR mode. There are also three memory slots to store your favourite vape settings and a precise taste mode allows the user to choose from normal, soft, hard or user mode. In user mode, you can adjust power up and down for each second as the device is fired. The unit has a broad power output range of 7~120W, a temperature range from 100~300C, and resistance ranges of 0.1~3ohm (power mode) and 0.05~1ohm (temperature control mode). With these specifications, the Tesla Nano 120W SteamPunk is sure to be compatible with any build or tank you throw at it.
Overall, the Tesla Nano Steampunk is amazing on both the technical and design levels and with a price that is a steal!
The Technical Stuff
- Manufacturer: TeslaCigs
- Origina: China
- Warranty: 3 Months
Measurements: 90 x 55 x 25mm
- Weighs 250g
- Antique Brass
- Antique Copper
- Construction: Die Cast Zinc Alloy
- Innovative Taste Control (Ramp Firing Mode)
- Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
- Bright 0.91in OLED Screen
- Slanted & Oversized Firing Button
- Toggle On/Off Switch
- Firing Modes:
- Output Range: Power Mode 7~120W (adjustable in 0.5W increments)
- Output Range: Temp Mode 200~600℉ (100~300℃)
- Maximum Voltage Output: 9V
- Maximum Current Output: 35A
- Resistance Range:
- Power Mode 0.1~3.0ohm
- Temp Mode 0.05~1.0ohm
- Ramp Firing Modes (Taste Control):
- User (save up to three profiles)
- Battery Requirement: 2 x 18650 High Drain (Sold Seperately)
- Hinged Bottom Battery Door
What's In The Box?
- 1 x Nano 120W SteamPunk Edition
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Authenticity Certificate
Note: Product images and videos are for illustration purposes only. Actual product colors, finish, packaging, and product content may vary.
General Battery Safety
Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never use a lot of force on the battery to install
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specification and never exceed them
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries.