Prebuilt Cloud Coil Select 48 Box
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The VaporState 8 in 1 Coil Wire Box contains 8 different Pre-Made Cloud Coil Wires in one easy to manage and carry storage container. The 8 in 1 Coil Wire Box promises that you will easily find your favourite, testing the different effects each of these designs deliver both in Flavour and Cloud (Vapour) mass.
The Technical Stuff
- Material: Kanthal A1
- Variants: 8
- Variant Qty: 6
- Total Qty: 48
- Faster Heating (Ramp-Up) Time
- Better Flavour
- Better Clouds
- Smooth Juice Flow
- Rich Taste
- Easy to Fit & Wick
- Long Lasting
- Contents (6 of each)
- Kanthal A1 Quad | 0.36ohm
- Kanthal A1 Tiger | 0.36ohm
- Kanthal A1 Flat Twisted | 0.36ohm
- Kanthal A1 Mix Twisted | 0.45ohm
- Kanthal A1 Alien | 0.45ohm
- Kanthal A1 Fused Clapton | 0.45ohm
- Kanthal A1 Hive | 0.50ohm
- Kanthal A1 Clapton | 0.85ohm
Ensure that you do all of the right research before using this product. Please check the forums for expert advice on working with DIY Rebuildables and specifically this product type. Please take the time to read and actknowledge the "Important Note" displayed below, we take safety very seriously and so should you no matter your experience level.
Rebuildable RBA, RDTA, RTA, RDA etc type products have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multi-meter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because;
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
- New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.