NITECORE UM10 USB Battery Charger
The world's only USB and Li-ion battery digital charger, ideal for charging your vaping device batteries, even whilst travelling. The UM10 is compatible with Li-ion and IMR cylindrical rechargeable batteries only. Intelligent charging circuitry selects the optimal charging mode (CC, CV and DV/DT) for given battery and the UM10's microcomputer-controlled charging slot then monitors and charges the battery.
An intelligent digital LCD screen clearly displays charging progress while an intelligent automatic power-off function terminates current when charging is complete. USB output charging and data transfer lets you work or charge your phone and Vaping APV battery at the same time, perfect for travellers working on laptops and at charging stations. A rear USB cable winder keeps everything neat and tidy.
The Technical Stuff
- USB powered Li-ion battery charger
- High definition LCD displays real time charging status
- Features USB output charging
- Integrated intelligent power management system
- Intelligently detects input power
- Intelligently distributes charging power
- Priority Mode offers either battery or USB charging
- Enables data transfer via USB
- Features optimised charging program for IMR batteries
- Intelligently selects charging current based on battery capacity
- Features rear USB cable winder
- Constructed from fire retardant materials
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Comnpany of China, Ltd
- Input Voltage: Micro USB DC 5V
- Output Voltage: 4.2V +/- 1% /5V
- Output Current: 1000mA / 500mA
- Dimensions: 100 x 38.1 x 35.0mm
- Colour - Black
- Battery Compatibility: (Li-ion / IMR) 18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340, 14500 & 10440
What's In The Box?
- 1 x UM10 Charger
- 1 x USB - Micro-USB Cable
- 1 x User Instructions
(Batteries are NOT included)
General Battery Safety
Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never use a lot of force on the battery to install
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specification and never exceed them
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries.