i2 V2 Battery Charger AU Plug
The updated, dual-bay i2 v2 Intellicharger Battery Charger from Nitecore improves on their original with faster charging times, a wider battery compatibility range and improved charging and safety features. An intelligent power management system automatically detects the number of batteries installed, evenly distributes charging power, and selects the appropriate charging current based on the specific needs of each battery installed. LEDs clearly display the charging status and power level of each battery, and output selection. Reverse polarity and over-charge protection, as well as short circuit and non-rechargeable battery detection, prevents damage to the batteries and charger.
The Technical Stuff
- Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously
- 100% charging acceleration
- Active current distribution technology
- Expanded compatibility to support 3.7V and 4.35V batteries
- IMR battery restoration
- Automatic detection of non-rechargeable batteries
- Automatic current selection based on battery capacity
- Charging program optimized for IMR batteries
- Reverse polarity prevention
- Overtime charging protection
- Reliability from top quality materials
- Full copper concise design
- Li-ion/IMR/LiFePO4: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500,18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- Ni-MH(NiCd): AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D
Input: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz 0.25mA(max) 8W
Output: 4.35V±1%/4.2V±1%/ 3.7V±1%/1.48V±1%
What's In The Box?
- 1 x i2 Charger
- 1 x AU 240V Cable
- 1 x User Instructions
(Batteries are NOT included)
General Battery Safety
Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never use a lot of force on the battery to install
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specification and never exceed them
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries.