Disguiser 150W TC
The Movkin Disguiser 150W TC comes to change the way we we think a vape device should look, but more on that later.
The Movkin Disguiser 150W TC is a dual 18650 regulated device, as the name suggests it’s capable of wattage range from 5 to 150 watts and a temperature control range of 200-600°F (100-300°C). The Disguiser can handle resistances as low as 0.05 ohms in TC mode and 0.1 ohms in Wattage mode.
What really excites us about the Movkin Disguiser is the hidden tank aspect of it. The whole device is designed around the concept of hiding the tank within the body of the mod, making it look like a Reuleaux version of the Kangertech Nebox. Additionally, Movkin has guaranteed that the Disguiser will be able to fit almost every tank on the market, including the TFV4.
The Technical Stuff
- Colours: Black & White
- Dimensions: 61 x 45 x 81mm
- Display: 0.91 inch big OLED screen
- Output: 5-150W with Kanthal, Ni, Ti and SS Modes 100-300℃, 200-600℉
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3Ω Wattage Mode) 0.05-2Ω (TC Mode)
- Elastic Delrin drip tip enable both short and long size tanks to be fitted
- 25mm diameter space for the tank, even the Smok TFV8 & TFV12 Fit
- 510 Spring loaded connector
- Any standard drip tip can sit on the top of the Delrin drip tip
- Windows on the back door enable the air flow in and also to check juice level with ease
What's In The Box
- 1 x Movkin Disguiser 150W TC (batteries not included)
- 1 x 15mm Elastic Delrin Drip Tip1 x User Manual
- 1 x Gift Box
Note: Product images and videos are for illustration purposes only. Actual product colors, finish, packaging, and product content may vary.
General Battery Safety
Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never use a lot of force on the battery to install
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specification and never exceed them
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V