Snowwolf C 200W Plus
The Snow Wolf 200W Plus by Laisimo is the next generation of modern high performance systems, retaining the illustrious chassis while adding an innovative touch mechanism for output adjustments and upgrading the chipset to a nice 235W and comprehensive temperature control suite.
Fundamentally grounded in the original SnowWolf 200W platform, the SnowWolf 235W Plus maintains a classic trim frame with elegant front glass panel and a solid protective metal plate backing for one of the most durable and recognisable designs and perfect aesthetics known today.
New to the SnowWolf Plus is the added touch button feature for output adjustment, implementing two arrows for plus/minus buttons while working in synergy with the vibrant OLED matrix for efficient use and a full array of essential data.
The integrated chipset is made in conjunction with Sigelei, featuring a maximum output of 200W and full temperature support for Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel heating elements. The addition of two memory DIY Mode provides additional user customisation, featuring two-memory slots of fine-tuning and adjustments.
Presenting an ultra-performance device with unparalleled ergonomic functionality combined with a visually attractive and very classy chassis, the Laisimo SnowWolf 235W Plus is a top-tier flagship workhorse device.
Also unlike most other 'Top-Tier' devices the Snow Wolf 235W retains a valuable and rare function as it'll fire right down to 0.05ohm allowing for huge scope and some brutual cloud producing builds, just like the original did.
Product Review Video
The Technical Stuff
- Dimensions: 86 x 47 x 24.5mm
- Batteries: Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery (sold seperately)
- Resistance Range: 0.05ohm~2.5ohm (Incl. Power Mode)
- Wattage Output Range: 10~235W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5~7.5V
- Temperature Range: 200~600F
- Ni200 Nickel
- Stainless Steel
- DIY Mode (Two Memory Slots)
- Design: Simplistic Design, Strong, with 'That' Iconic Classy Chassis
- Black Glass Panels
- Innovative Touch Buttons (Intuitive Adjustments)
- Intuitive OLED Display Matrix
- Oversized Diameter (but not protruding too far) Firing Mechanism Button
- Extensive Suite of Safety Features
- Ventilation Holes
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Voltage Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Overheat Protection
- Micro-USB Port (Firmware Upgrades & Pass-Thru Charge)
- 24K Gold-Plated Spring-Loaded Pin
- Stainless Steel 510 Connection
What's In The Box?
- 1 x Laisimo Snow Wolf 200W Plus
- 1 x Micro-USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
General Battery Safety
Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never use a lot of force on the battery to install
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specification and never exceed them
- Never keep spare battery or batteries loose in or near;
- Pocket etc
- Purse etc
- Vehicle glovebox or console compartment, in fact never in a vehicle
- Direct sunlight
- Fire or heat sources
- If storing batteries short or long term, use these guidelines
- Use a battery model specific protective case, found here
- Use a cool & dry environment
- Don not store fully charged, approximately 3.6~3.7V is best
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)