KUIHO Model V Pod Kit
THE KUIHO MODEL V POD KIT - dump the disposable vape and try this stylish, pocket-friendly, easy-to-use higher quality pod system. Showcasing an impactful pod design, with a smooth rounded shape and convenient size, plus 'auto draw' with no need to push a button each inhale.
The Kuiho Model V incorporates adjustable airflow, leak free design, 600mAh battery and 2mL juice capacities with 'type C' fast charge port. The Model V also has a handy multi colour LED battery level indicator, is light and slim, and can be neatly placed in any pocket, handbag or purse.
Main Features & Specifications:
- Build-in 600mAh battery
- 2ml refillable empty transparent pod cartridges, easy to see liquid level
- Patented coil cotton design for 0.6ohm pod for quick e-liquid wicking
- Innovative vibration interaction when the pod cartridge connected
- Super easy and safe to use with auto draw, no fire button to accidentally activate
- Adjustable airflow for accurate RDL (0.6ohm) & MTL (1.0ohm) vaping
- USB C fast charging port, fully charged in 40 minutes
- Aluminium Alloy (battery device)
- PCTG (po cartridge)
- Length: 119mm
- Width: 22mm
- Thickness: 11.5mm
- Gold Pink
- Output wattage: 18W max
- Cartridge capacity: 2mL
- Coil resistance:
- Mesh Coil 0.6ohm (14-18W)
- Dual Coil 1.0ohm(11-13W)
What's In The Box?
- 1 x Model V Device
- 1 x Model V Pod 0.6ohm Cartridge
- 1 x User Manual
- Always 'prime' coil with e-liquid prior to use. 5 minute 'prime & sit' time recommended. Failure to do so may lead to the cotton being burnt within the coil head, this will lead to an unpleasant 'burnt' taste making the coil head unfit for use.
- Thoroughly dismantle, clean and inspect all tank components for wear, faults or replacement of rubber O-rings and or seals. Failure to do so may cause the newly installed coil head to not work correctly and may even damage preventing further use.
- Do not attempt to clean used coil heads with water, this will lead to the coil wire rusting and should be strongly avoided. However, if the coil head needs to be 'freshened' due to a change in e-liquid flavour then we recommend the use of isopropyl Cleaning Alcohol. Simply submerge coil head in a small cap full of isopropyl and lightly agitate and even use an old toothbrush to gentle clean away any contaminants. CAUTION: Allow the coil head to FULLY DRY in a shaded dry area before use.