20700 3000mAh 40A Battery
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The JOY 20700 High Drain Rechargeable Battery comes with 3000mAh capacity and 40A maximum continuous discharging current. It can be used with most 20700 regulated and mechanical devices. Long storage life, light weight and high energy density.
The Technical Stuff
- Model: 20700 Battery
- Size: 20.4mm (D) x 70.1mm (L)
- Type: Li-Ni (High Drain)
- Rated Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Cut-off Voltage: 2.5V
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Max Continuous Discharging Current: 40A
- Max Pulse Discharging Current: 85A
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Black and Gold
What's in the Box?
- 1 x iJoy 20700 3000mAh 40A Battery
WARNING! General Battery Safety
Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for mistreated batteries.
- Download "Safety of Lithium-Ion Batteries" document
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never use a lot of force on the battery to install
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specification and never exceed them
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries.