HORIZONTECH Magico Pen Device
THE HORIZONTECH MAGICO PEN is beautifully crafted from lightweight zinc-alloy with a highly polished finish, an accessible and portable vaping system within a classy, slim style chassis. Aesthetically, the Magico's overall looks completely minimalistic yet visually striking.
Due to the durability, simplicity and ergonomics of this vape pen, it's perfectly suited and highly recommended by us to the beginner vaper.
The Magico features a large 2000mAh integrated battery and a smart mechanical style output, removing the need to replace the battery or the confusion of changing multiple settings. Due to the mechanical style output, the output voltage is dependent to the battery life, with 4.2V being the highest to 3.2V. Working this device is as simple as pressing a button multiple times, five clicks to turn on or off, and holding to fire.
On the oversized firing button features an LED light indicator that allows users to know their battery life; green being 4.2V to 3.9V, Blue being 3.9V to 3.7, and Red being 3.7V or lower.
Charging this device only requires but a Micro-USB cable to be plugged in. Which can be found on the side of the device. This device also comes equipped with safety precautions such as, Low Voltage Protection, Over Heat Protection, Short Circuit Protection, and 10 Second Overtime Protection.
Included with the Magico is the Magico Nic Salt Tank, measuring at 22mm with a 5.5ml E-Juice capacity tank and two types of replacement coils. This Nic Salt Tank has a lift and slide to fill system.
The dual adjustable airflow slots measuring at 9mm by 1mm for a direct lung vaping experience. When using salt nicotine e-liquids users can slide the airflow control to a MTL setting which features five individual 1mm holes.
Located on the top of the tank is a resin drip tip with a bore measuring in at 10mm and a spare black tapered drip tip is included in the box. Internally the Magico Tank utilizes two different types of coils that primarily features HorizonTech's bamboo fiber wicking material. The two included coils that come with this kit is the Magico Mesh Coil, rated at 0.12 ohm, and the Magico 1.8 ohm Coil.
Product Review Videos
Main Features & Specifications
- 2000mAh Inbuilt
- Voltage: 3.2~4.2V
- Constant Power Output Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.1~2.8ohm
- Micro USB Charge Port
- Height: 91mm
- Diameter: 22mm
- Mechanical Style Output
- Output Depends on Battery Charge
- Integrated Safety Protections
- High Temperature
- 10 Second Cutoff
- Low Resistance
- Low Voltage
- Short Circuit
- Charging Voltage
- Charging Protection
- LED Light Indicator
- Green LED
- 100% to 70%
- Blue LED
- 70% to 30%
- Red LED
- Below 30%
- Stainless Steel Threaded 510 Connection
- Spring Loaded
- Gold Plated
- High End Quality & Elegant
- Slide Top Refill
- Single Fill Port
- Child Safe
- Magico Coil Family
- Mesh Coil
- Liquid Type: Regular 70/30 VG/PG
- Inhale Style: Direct to Lung (DTL)
- Bamboo Cotton Fibre Blend
- Single Mesh
- Resistance: 0.12ohm
- Wattage Range: 25W
- Nic Salt Coil
- Liquid Type: Nic Salt 50/50 ~ 70/30 VG/PG
- Inhale Style: Mouth to Lung (MTL)
- Bamboo Cotton Fibre Blend
- Single Regular Kanthal
- Resistance: 1.8ohm
- Wattage Range: 13W
- Wicking Medium: Bamboo Fibre & Cotton Blend
- Same as used in Falcon King Coil Head Range
- Dual Slotted and Bored Adjustable Bottom Airflow Control
- Suits Both MTL & DTL Inhale Styles
- Included Resin Drip Tip Options
- Wide Bore 810 Wide (DTL)
- Regular 510 (MTL)
- Diameter: 25mm
- Height: 52.4mm
- 1 x Magico Stick Battery
- 1 x Magico Tank
- 1 x Magico 0.12ohm Mesh Coil (pre-installed)
- 1 x Magico 1.8ohm Regular Nic Salt Coil
- 2 x 5.5mL Tank Glasses (1 x pre-installed)
- 1 x Wide Bore DTL Drip Tip (pre-installed)
- 1 x Regular MTL Drip Tip
- 1 x Spare Parts Set
- 1 x User Manual
- 3 Months manufacturers replacement
- DOA, notify in writing within 7 Days of Deliver/Purchase
- Always 'prime' coil with e-liquid prior to use. 5 minute 'prime & sit' time recommended. Failure to do so may lead to the cotton being burnt within the coil head, this will lead to an unpleasant 'burnt' taste making the coil head unfit for use.
- Thoroughly dismantle, clean and inspect all tank components for wear, faults or replacement of rubber O-rings and or seals. Failure to do so may cause the newly installed coil head to not work correctly and may even damage preventing further use.
- Do not attempt to clean used coil heads with water, this will lead to the coil wire rusting and should be strongly avoided. However, if the coil head needs to be 'freshened' due to a change in e-liquid flavour then we recommend the use of isopropyl Cleaning Alcohol. Simply submerge coil head in a small cap full of isopropyl and lightly agitate and even use an old tooth brush to gentle clean away any contaminants. CAUTION: Allow the coil head to FULLY DRY in a shaded dry area before use.