iJust S Full Kit
The ELEAF iJust S, a new starter kit, has a larger diameter of 24.5mm and a higher battery capacity of 3000mAh compared to the previous iJust 2 Series Starter Kits. All parts in the iJust S tank system can now be fully disassembled and reassembled, allowing for more convenience when cleaning. The liquid can be refilled by removing the top cap only with ease, again far better than the bottom fill design of the iJust 2 tank system.
The Technical Stuff
- Long-lasting Battery Life
- The iJust S battery comes with a large battery capacity of 3000mAh, which can last you a rather long time of vaping.
- Easy Operation
- To power on or off the battery or to activate the atomizer can all be done by holding the button only
- New ECL 0.18ohm Head
- This new atomizer head is redesigned with larger e-juice inlet holes for nice flavor. Consisted of dual SS316 coils, it is capable of working under high wattages and compatible with VW, Bypass, Smart, TC
- Detachable Structure for Convenient Cleaning
- All parts of the iJust S atomizer can be detached and reassembled, bringing much more convenience in cleaning and maintenance.
- Top E-juice Filling
- The e-juice can easily be refilled by removing the top cap only
- Raising the Bar for Airflow
- New airflow design brings much better flavor. Also the airflow is adjustable with airflow control ring attached
- Dimensions: 139 x (Battery 81m & Tank 62.5mm) 24.5mm
- Capacity (Battery): 3000mAh
- Capacity (Tank): 4mL
- Material: Stainless Steel
What's in the Box?
- 1 × iJust S Battery
- 1 × iJust S Tank System (with EC 0.3ohm Coil Head)
- 1 × EC 0.5ohm Coil Head
- 1 × ECL 0.18ohm Coil Head1 × USB Cable
- 1 × Airflow Control Ring
- 1 × User Manual
General Battery Safety
Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never use a lot of force on the battery to install
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specification and never exceed them
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries.