ELEAF iJust S Full Kit
The Technical Stuff
- Long-lasting Battery Life
- The iJust S battery comes with a large battery capacity of 3000mAh, which can last you a rather long time of vaping.
- Easy Operation
- To power on or off the battery or to activate the atomizer can all be done by holding the button only
- New ECL 0.18ohm Head
- This new atomizer head is redesigned with larger e-juice inlet holes for nice flavor. Consisted of dual SS316 coils, it is capable of working under high wattages and compatible with VW, Bypass, Smart, TC
- Detachable Structure for Convenient Cleaning
- All parts of the iJust S atomizer can be detached and reassembled, bringing much more convenience in cleaning and maintenance.
- Top E-juice Filling
- The e-juice can easily be refilled by removing the top cap only
- Raising the Bar for Airflow
- New airflow design brings much better flavor. Also the airflow is adjustable with airflow control ring attached
- Dimensions: 139 x (Battery 81m & Tank 62.5mm) 24.5mm
- Capacity (Battery): 3000mAh
- Capacity (Tank): 4mL
- Material: Stainless Steel
What's in the Box?
- 1 × iJust S Battery
- 1 × iJust S Tank System (with EC 0.3ohm Coil Head)
- 1 × EC 0.5ohm Coil Head
- 1 × ECL 0.18ohm Coil Head1 × USB Cable
- 1 × Airflow Control Ring
- 1 × User Manual
General Battery Safety
Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for mistreated batteries.
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never use a lot of force on the battery to install
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specification and never exceed them
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries.