EFEST 18350 700mAh 10.5A Battery
The EFEST 18350 Rechargeable Battery comes with 700mAh capacity and 7A maximum continuous discharging current and 10.5A Pulse. It can be used with most 18350 regulated and mechanical devices.
The Technical Stuff
- Model: IMR 18350 Battery
- Size: 15.5mm (D) x 35.2mm (L)
- Rated Capacity: 700mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Peak Voltage: 4.2V
- Cut-off Voltage: 2.5V
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Continuous Discharging Current: 7A
- Pulse Discharging Current: 10.5A
- Style: Flat Top
- Color: Purple Body | White Lettering
- 1 x Efest 18350 700mAh 10.5A Battery
WARNING! General Battery Safety
Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for mistreated batteries.
- Download "Safety of Lithium-Ion Batteries" document
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never use a lot of force on the battery to install
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specification and never exceed them
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries.