ADVKEN 18650 2500mAh Battery
Sorry, this item is out of stock
The Advken 18650 battery fulfills the demand of the very latest devices, this high capacity 2500mAh IMR 18650 is suitable for use in all regulated devices due to its good constant discharging current of 20A, and hard-wearing wrap.
Main Features & Specifications
- Model: Advken 18650 Li-ion IMR 2500mAh 20A
- Colour: Black | Blue | White
- Positive Terminal Style: Flat-Top
- Protected (PCB): No (Unprotected)
- Brand: Advken
- Country of Origin: China
- Chemistry: IMR
- Continuous Discharge Current (Max): 20A
- Pulse Discharge Current: (Max):
- Nominal Capacity: 4000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Voltage Discharge Cut-Off: 4.2V
- Charging Voltage: 4.20V
- Charging Current (Max): 3A
- Cycle Count: 800 times
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Advken 18650 2500mAh Battery
Battery safety is very important. Mistreated batteries can get extremely hot and/or vent which could cause injury. Always follow the following rules to make sure this doesn't happen. We are not liable for mistreated batteries.
- Download "Safety of Lithium-Ion Batteries" document
- Never completely discharge batteries (below 2.5V under load or 3V unloaded)
- Charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use
- Never use a lot of force on the battery to install
- Use only high quality battery chargers
- Do not expose to heat
- Do not connect the positive contact to the negative contact without an appropriate load
- Be mindful of the current limits in the specification and never exceed them
- Never keep a spare battery loose in a pocket, purse, etc. Always use protective cases for loose batteries. If it shorts against a piece of metal it can be very dangerous.
- Never charge battery 4.3V or above
- Do not charge unattended
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (weeks or more)
- If you must store battery then do it in a case or individual box in cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V
- Never try to charge or discharge li-ion batteries with battery chargers that are not made for Li-ion batteries.